Jack's x-ray didn't look good this morning. He is still accumulating fluid despite the chest tube draining, the diuretics and the fat free diet. I sort of panicked a little feeling like the last resort has failed us. But an NP assured me that they have "plans" they just don't address then until they get to them.
We upped Jack's diuretic's and hope that he will dry out. They are thinking of pulling the cath that he is getting medication through because though it helps him numb up in there- it could be causing some of the irritation going on in there.
Because we are still in the speculation phase of this news, I don't have much to say. So we'll just have to keep waiting to see what happens.