Saturday, April 25, 2009

Home again..

I wanted to let everyone know that we are home. It was quite a bittersweet experience because as we were leaving, baby Grant was moving back down to the PICU. It's extremely difficult to take a step forward while you watch dear friends take a step back.

Overall, Jack is doing great. His x-ray looked great, and his potassium levels are getting better, and he is on more diuretics (and O2) to help prevent another effusion.

I'll post more...we are just settling in.

2 comments:

Jergs Family said...

Yeah, I'm so happy that you are home. I read the story about Grant and it just broke my heart. You are an invaluable friend to this sweet family. I hope all continues to go well for you and that Grant is okay too. Prayers are headed every which way from up north! We love you.

leandparkermakes3 said...

I'm so happy you're home! I LOVE the latest picture of Jack. We will pray for you and for little Grant.