Haley tagged me about a month ago. But now that I'm not following my child around with a net and antibacterial soap- I have time.
1. I'm obsessed with my pillow. It's a cabbage patch pillow I got from my grandma in the 80's and it goes everywhere with me. Even the birthing room.... (EEEWWWW you all say.) I wash it. so don't worry.
2. I feel bad when I don't finish a meal at restaurants. I hide food, like under the garnish, or I'll stick the rest of my steak under my mashed potatoes. Or at Melting Pot we didn't eat all the lobster, so I stuck it back under the shell it was served on.
3. I think I'm addicted to carbonation. I unknowingly went without it for two weeks, till I realized I was in such a bad mood cause I hadn't had a Dr. Pepper in forever.
4. I have to have clean children. If there is something on Jacks face or hands I'm on it with a Wet One in seconds. I won't let the boogies run down their noses. I have lotion/aloe tissues standing by.
5. If I touch any sort of household cleaner with my bare hands they break out into crazy bumps that feel like splinters all over. It's starting on my feet now...if I walk on my floor after cleaning it. It's super annoying.
6. I NEED to be peoples friend. I like people being able to depend on me. It's the mother in me. Or something. If it's a best friend that needs some advice or if it's a stranger looking for information that I happen to know alot about. I like to help people out.
7. I carry more than one camera everywhere I go. I take pictures of the craziest things. Like today at gateway my dream finally came true and I got a GREAT close-up shot of a fire truck. I always have wanted to take one but never had the guts to walk into a fire station and ask if I could take a picture of their truck...