Saturday, June 7, 2008

I don't know if you know this, but I'm kind of a big deal..


So if you check out the merchandise at this here website, you may just come across me and my friend Jenifer. Because we are hot mama's, we feel a little proud to be modeling clothing for the age group we "look" like we are in.

Wait...am I proud of that..

So anyway, Nat's friend had us model his clothing for Nikita and we are now on the internet. That's scary. But really, the only reason I can do this is because of the people like "Pat" at my work, who wanted me to guess how old he was. I said I don't like playing that game, and he said "What are you, 19?"

"That's why I don't play that game, Pat."

Or my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. Whom I've known for a good, 9 months now. Just yesterday she said she thought I was 20 or 21. With my two and a half year-old. Which shows what kind of 18-year old she assumed I was.

I'm 27 years old. I'm a decent age to have had a child, be married, and consider myself an "adult" yet the people in this world that I don't know and pass by everyday, probably look at me and think I'm some teenage single-mother that made all the wrong choices and decided to live with my consequences.

Well to those of you saying "At least people think you look young! WHAA WHAA!" ...all I am saying is I am happy to look 'young' but would like to 'look' like a young adult that is pretty, and not a teenager. Sheesh.

Now go look at these teenage type clothes I'm modeling at www.millirideshop.com

9 comments:

Nat said...

Does that mean I'm immature?? Cause I love this stuff....

Kell's Belles said...

You are a good model. I was admiring your orange hoodie yesterday . . . now I know where you got it! They should schedule you for personal appearances :)

Laura Lee said...

Hey if you're 19 I'm 22. That's way too young for me to be. Although, not really...

You dress young, but you can look like a mature adult. You know what you're doing.

Sweet. A modeling career. Enjoy it while it lasts because at 27, you're about ready to retire.

Cameron's Corner said...

Everytime I meet someone for the first time and they realize what I do for a living, they always ask, "How old ARE you?" I tell them I'm 16 and I'm the Doogie Howser of Corrections.

Holly ( the bad daughter) said...

Over the past week, I think 4 people have called me ma'm. Wow.

Brit H. said...

You are one hot mama! Can I get an autograph? How old are you anyway, like 15? haha.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Hey! I laughed so hard when you emailed me back and told me it was you instead of Joshua becase i was so confused who this guy was and why he wanted to know my babys name. Anywhoo...i didnt want to do a big post on the name because i dont care to hear peoples bad opinions lol. But we are naming him Draven Steven Rodriguez. Draven is from the movie The Crow. Brandon Lee's charecters name is Eric Draven and my hubby has always loved the name and wanted to name one of our children Draven. So thats the story. Not that you actually cared to hear the whole thing. Hope all is well.

Haley said...

I am honored to know you. You being a model now and all.

Ilene said...

I was going to think of some clever comment about this post and then I realized there was no competing with Laura's retirement remark.