Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Photo assignment


I know many of you have better things to do, children to attend to and give birth to, husbands to cook for, cool careers to work on and spare time you'd rather have to yourselves...but this is really more for my enjoyment and hopefully something fun for both of us.
I don't care whether you use a digital, an SLR, a holga or your cell phone- but I have decided to make a list of Things to Take Pictures Of. I am going to start it out as a monthly effort and if people actually participate I'll keep going.
The list will be simple, and you can be as creative as you want. For example, if one of the items on the list is "red" you can take a picture of anything red, or the word red, or whatever you can come up with. Or "water", can be any type of water. Bottled, frozen, sea of, etc.
I would ask everyone to email me their pictures, however many off the list they choose to take, and I will post them up on my Photography page.
The list of the month will constantly be posted on the right side of the photography site, and on the 10th of the month I will post up everyone's pictures.

FUN yes! I think it is. So yay for me. Good luck to all of you, and I'm excited to see some cool pictures.

THE LIST:
Shoe
Soda Can
Sink
Umbrella
Water


Please email your pictures to Starlalmd@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet :) I'm in!

Tasha said...

I like taking pictures so sign me up!