Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our Little Entrepreneur


Lately Jack has gotten very creative with his alone time. He finds great ways to keep himself busy, but most of the things he comes up with inevitably need other participants. The most recent, and current, is his stand of toys that are broken or have missing parts that are for sale. He's written the price of them on the box ($1007) and the "manners" which are to not cry or eat pizza on the ceiling.

After setting everything up, Jack was seeking out potential customers everywhere. The store, school, the missionaries, and the people coming to view our home. No takers.

Today, while I was on my computer Jack came in and said "Mom, you can go to 'jacksbox.com' to see all the stuff you want to buy."

Apparently, he's already reserved a domain for his new company. I took a picture. The shirt he is wearing is a complete coincidence.

1 comment:

Sue S said...

If he has any of my missing socks or my bluetooth, give me a call and I'll be right over.