Sunday, January 11, 2009

How are your Mom and Dad doing?



This is a question that I have recieved more this week, than I thought I would all six months they'd be gone.

For those who don't know, my parents are doing the BYU study abroad in London from January to June. This is the first time they've stayed that long, usually they do the two month program, of which Laura and I attended in 1995, and then mom and dad did again in 2003 (is that right...?)....

Anyway, as this is one, huge chunk out of the year and many people are interested in their well-being, Laura and I are updating a blog that is to keep family and friends informed of how Tom and Becky are doing, and what fun things they get to do everyday. We do have to run it by mom..so some posts will be a few days delayed, but it is a good taste of what they are up to over there in England.

So for anyone who wants a dose of BYU Study Abroad, London 2009, here is the link:

Durham's Across the Pond

3 comments:

Laura Lee said...

You meant the 2 month program. There isn't a 4 month program.

I think it was 2003. I was trying to remember, did you and I both take care of the house while they were gone? was it just me? I barely remember. I remember getting real sick of Buddha.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

yes... two months.. why did it seem like four...

I really don't remember the part of them being gone. I wonder why. Weird.

Kell's Belles said...

I hope they approve of the blog because I just linked it on mine . . .