Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas to all...

Ahhh, the holidays. So I hope Santa is peacefully resting...as all his work is done. Meanwhile I'm left cleaning up his messes.





Jack was very excited to find his tool set and ginormous blocks on Christmas morning. Now they are of course ALWAYS scattered everywhere and I find myself "playing" with them more than he does...but that's ok.

Please don't let me forget Jack's super terrific birthday party. We maganged a Yo Gabba Gabba party, and it was pretty sweet. SO sweet in fact, that these cupcakes couldn't compare with the sweetness, however they were the highlight of the evening... and the bulk of my entire day.








Not to mention the Gabba Land I whipped up in a couple minutes. Forgive me, DJ Lance Rock wasn't invited to the party. Not because I'm racist, but because he his is just plain a nuisance.





And Jack decided to take the form of Linus, as he drags around his favorite blue blankie, and chose to remove my already nice tree skirt, PUSH the presents aside, and wrap my pathetic tree with a little love.

So there you go. Christmas summarized.





3 comments:

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

So freaking adorable! I envy your flare for creativity. Those cupcakes deserve an award.

Kell's Belles said...

I can see why everybody was talking about those cupcakes! They're amazing!!!!

Amy Gardner said...

Wow. You have been busy. Yes, I had to look up what "Yo Gabba Gabba" is. Had no idea it existed. Those cupcakes are awesome. You didn't let anyone eat them, right? "No, no...just LOOK at the cupcakes. They are so pretty..."