Thursday, September 6, 2007

Another Day at the Office

There are times when it gets real quiet in the house..and that is NEVER a good thing. Jack is always creating some sort of mess or being super quiet since he knows he's doing something he's not supposed to.

However, recently, I have come across these quiet moments and discovered that he isn't creating mischief- he's simply hard at work, in the office.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So as you can see, we all pitch in here.

1 comment:

Laura and Ashley said...

I can see you are working your son to death :) Yes yes, great shopping in AZ. I'm glad you are coming in November so you don't melt. Perfect timing. Where are you staying. I would like to meet your son. I think we would get along really well....