Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall


Some things upon seeing them get me instantly excited for Fall. Here is a short list:

Pumpkins (not halloween related, seeing Halloween stuff too early makes me sad)
Sweaters
Caramel Apples
Raven's (these are hard to come by)
Mason Jars
Cabin's
Disneyland (last time I went to Disneyland it was in Oct, and was fabulous.)

Needless to say, I'm alright with Summer coming to a close. I feel as though the change of seasons always come at JUST the right time for me, right as I begin to think of how bored I am with the weather- Mother Nature keeps me on my toes and never ceases to keep things interesting. What reminds YOU of Fall?

4 comments:

Tasha said...

What is this "fall" that you speak of? I only know broiling hot and bearable hot.

Laura Lee said...

"autumn"-scented candles, peaches, jackets at night, soup, and new television programming.

Carter said...

Football.

Thomas said...

grape juice