Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Magic of Television

One day, Jack started singing this song. It only took me a few seconds to identify it, as I am a fan. But oddly, I don't have this song in my music library. So I am not exactly sure where he learned it...
video

After some research, in the fields of Sprout, Nick Jr, and Noggin, id found out where it was, and where he learned it. You can find the it HERE.

He needs to work on some verses, but honestly, it melts me heart to listen to those mumbled words of reassurance.

PS. If you are having trouble viewing the video above, CLICK HERE.

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Soooooooo cute!!! Sawyer was watching this with me and was so excited to see his cousin Jack. I have this song on my kids playlist and whenever they are fighting in the car we turn it on.

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! That was so precious! I loved his facial expressions! What a fun memory to be able to catch, Payton doesn't perform like she used to for the camera. :(

Kyle and Alli said...

Darling!! He did an amazing job at the song and I love how expressive he is. That little voice melts my heart!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

That was adorable! Those are the good mom moments.

Nick and Brittany said...

He is absolutely darling!!!!

Liz said...

He is getting to be so grown up! Can't wait to see him this summer! Also, he looks so much like Josh, I could just picture a little Josh singing that. So cute!

acrspeech said...

Inspirational indeed. Thanks Lis!