Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks, to my willing subjects...


I've had a few fun opportunities to take pictures and learn more when it comes to my camera, my subjects, and my locations. I want to thank Carter and Kelly and their wee ones, Holly and Evan, Kate and Kev, and Jen and Teagan....for letting me take their pictures and allowing me to build my portfolio.

ALL these shoots were really fun and I hope everyone got what they wanted out of them.

To take a look, go to www.lmtphotography.weebly.com

Thanks guys.

7 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Cute cute cute. Teagan is such a doll. These are starting to look so profressional, Lis.

I especially like the ones with Sadie waving as she floats around in zero gravity.

HollyRenee said...

ur awesome. thnx for allowing us to be ur broke ass subjects:)

Kelly D. said...

I am the one that should be thanking YOU. That shoot was fabulous and we got exactly what we wanted. More even, as these are the last good photos of Piper before she destroyed her hair! I can't wait to get everything printed.

J n' J said...

They are awesome! I love them! Good job good job.

Brit H. said...

Nice pics. Awesome job!

Liz said...

So, when do you want to do ours? We would love to be lab rats!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

Awesome pics. Next time you're in Cali, you can come up to SB and my kids can be your lab rats!