Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kota, the Triceratops



Kota, is on the list for Santa this year. NOT Jack's list. My list. Kota is the ulimate dinosaur friend that can move, make sounds, play music, and can be a substitute ottoman.

This "toy" is so freaking awesome. That is all I really have to say. I wish I had a fun anecdote about it, like a funny experience in a toy store, or me tripping over it somewhere and getting really angry until I get up and realize what a sweet, baby triceratops it is..but I have none. I simply think it is the coolest toy ever and wanted to share my thoughts.

Check this dude out, and watch the video for a live shot at the best dinosaur in the world. Kota, the dinosaur.

4 comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

I considered this "toy", but isn't it a couple hundred dollars? That's a little steep.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

shhhhhh, cameron.

Kelly D. said...

Yeah, we love the commercial for Kota. I like how you can feed him leaves.

My peeps want the ponies you can ride. Have you seen that commercial? They're a little too rich for Santa's blood, though.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

yeah...those ponies freak me out a little. I'd be afraid of a buck-off or stampede.