Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Very Scary Halloween


So I only dress up for Halloween if I am going to a party. And I am this year, so I've been racking my brain trying to think of something to be. I thought maybe being a police officer would be cool. Cause they are apprently VERY good looking with LOTS AND LOTS of cleavage. And tan.

But I am leaning more towards the easy route, like a funny hat. Or tee-shirt. If anyone has any clever ideas, or even better a whole costume for me to borrow, please step forward. I don't need it for awhile. So take your time.

2 comments:

Ilene said...

Why is it all adult women costumes are slutty?

See this post by my friend, Paige:
http://paigeinthelife.blogspot.com/2007/10/have-provocative-halloween.html

Martha Stewart had a show today about making costumes from hoodies. They were pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?