Monday, September 22, 2008

Craft Night


So I am hosting craft night in one week, and I need help thinking of cute and simple (not TOO simple, but when I say simple I mean inexpensive but still adorable) craft ideas for my friends and I to do. There will hopefully be about 5 or more of us, and I am hoping that they don't mind me chosing these crafts.

I have a few ideas, like these cute Jar'O'Lanters:


Or these cute candy wrapper buckets:



But really, any ideas from the virtual public would be really appreciated. I will have limited access to the internet for the rest of the week, but PLEASE share, as my efforts to GET to the internet will be to see your wonderful results.

Danke'.

5 comments:

Laura Lee said...

I think the candy wrapper buckets are cute, but they might be best made after a party when you ask all your guests to stick their wrappers in a jar or something. I know I'M not going to eat all that candy...

Lisa Marie Trent said...

I know. I am.

HollyRenee said...

I like the candy wrapper buckets, and with Ev there I think it looks a little more kid friendly (and it would look cute in his room).

I would be more than happy to purchase the candy...I can rid of it to the trick or treaters... Oh wait, not such a good idea, unwrapped candy and all:)

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

I don't have any cute ideas because I'm not that crafty - well, not in that way. I think it sounds like a fun little gathering, though!!!

HollyRenee said...

I found an article on how to make gilded pumpkins...