Monday, August 18, 2008

Calling all vegetarians


I have found the best burger place with the tastiest burgers I have ever had in my life. These aren't all super messy greasy burgers- they don't function like Carl's Jr. They are compact and stay together through the LAST bite. Which was very important to me, because I RARELY take the last bite of a burger. I finished my whole cheeseburger in record time.


Honestly, I haven't really been a burger fan, on occassion, I would eat a $1 cheeseburger from McDonald's just because I had one in London that hit the spot once. No burger from Mc'y Dee's ever performed the same again. I went to ACME BURGER in Salt Lake and was pretty impressed. But retrospectively, I think it was mostly atmosphere.
Truly the burger I had today is now on my list of "foods that I will always like."

That and the Beef Tenderloin at Epic. Mmm.

PS Thanks Nat for the reccommendation.

7 comments:

Nat said...

You are very welcome.

Cameron's Corner said...

My wife was on the computer in the other room and I heard her say, "Holy cow... that looks so good."

She was looking at your blog.

Kelly Durham said...

I'm pleased to see they're opening one down the street from me! We'll have to check it out because "cheeseburger" is on Chloe's magic list of foods she will always eat.

I heartily agree with your feelings on the Beef Tenderloin at Epic. We learned, though, that we should substitute the mashed potatoes for the Au Gratin ones! I heart Epic!

HollyRenee said...

I shall have to go try one. Have you been to JCW's? I'm not sure that that's even the correct name, but damn that was an awesome burger I had there!!!

Laura Lee said...

I swore myself off burgers after my week in Aruba where I had 5 in a matter of 6 days.

But that looks good.

The Beck's said...

hey...i didn't get the pics from the bbq. would you mind trying again? also, when we camp we keep addi confined in her porta-crib so that she won't escape into the night! she sleeps pretty well though.

The Beck's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.