Friday, December 7, 2007

Bed Bugs


So I've been waking up with bites, for the last few mornings. There's one on my elbow, my thigh, my calf...and I think my head. It's ridiculous. And Josh, had NONE so I thought it was quite unfair.
I requested that he sleep on my side of the bed last night. He did.

This morning...low and behold....he has a bite on his leg.

So into the washer went our comforter, and I let it sit for awhile in the water before letting the cycle continue....to make sure it was good and drowned.

Nasty huh. I'm evil.

6 comments:

laura said...

Sounds like you had quite the little science project going on. And your hypothesis was correct.

Hoped you washed those in hot water.

kimberlee shaffer said...

I wonder if thats our problem???

Kev N' Kate said...

Any luck? Did it work? Man I hate bug bites. I have some from Mississippi that have left marks on my ankles! I feel your pain.

J n' J said...

Hey, I have seen that show once. One of the worst shows ever. It is definitely up there with Yo Gabba Gabba. Makes Barney pleasing to the senses. Anyway, too bad about the bugs in your bed!

Brittany said...

Get new pillows and vacuum your mattress. I do this every several months, because I am paranoid. I saw it on Oprah!

We'll Call her "Lisa" said...

OK, so I successfuly drowned the bed bug...

No bites, but the lingering ones are still pretty darn itchy.