Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Aloha and Mahalo..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So as I was frantically driving back from West Valley- (because I don't know where anything is out there and rely strictly on the grid system to get OUT...) I passed this festive looking restaurant called "Parrothead Island Broiler". It's on 4700 S. just west of I-15. I came home and googled the thing, and found that it's a franchise only in Utah. It looks absolutely delicous..especially some of the Pupu's... (appetizers).

Any of you who have been, please give a report. Those of you who haven't...call me and let's have a luau.

3 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

I want to go. . .

the lockes said...

Luau huh? I think we'd be down.

Kev N' Kate said...

Yeah...I've been there! It is really good. So yeah....try it, you'll like it :)